Monday 2 January 2012

Blog Name Change

Happy New Year!  I guess the beginning of a new year is as good time as any to change the name of my blog if I want to. So instead of Country Morning Designs which is a more general name, I've decided to switch to By a Thread, and if I ever open a shop I will add the Quilt Shop part. It seems more personal and realistic to me. So I hope you enjoy the new look and aren't to confused with the name change. I'm not to sure if I need to change my address as well or would that cause my current followers to lose me? If you know what I mean. Maybe someone can give me some advice on this? Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know several ladies who changed up and lost their followers. They still can't get them to move over...So, I would leave it just like you have it. We can still find you and enjoy to change. Easy Peasy!! I like the new look. ANd the name. Thanks for stopping by to see me. Many hugs

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for taking time!